After a two week hiatus, @chadsmart returns to question why people treat opinion as fact. Given the current political climate where “fake news” and biased news are presented as fact the need to be more discerning is sadly being discarded in order to parrot talking points. Where will this road lead if not questioned? Chad has several opinions about that.
About The Author
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 140: Ask My 1-2-3 Cents July 24, 2017
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 139: Tito Santana July 17, 2017
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 138: Buff Bagwell July 10, 2017
- Positive Cynicism Ep 14: Feminism – Expert Opinions July 4, 2017
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 137: Farmer Billy Hills July 3, 2017