After a two week hiatus, @chadsmart returns to question why people treat opinion as fact. Given the current political climate where “fake news” and biased news are presented as fact the need to be more discerning is sadly being discarded in order to parrot talking points. Where will this road lead if not questioned? Chad has several opinions about that.
About The Author
- Nerds United Episode 75: Talking Smit and the Cape Comic Con April 20, 2017
- Positive Cynicism Episode 9: Can’t We All Be United April 18, 2017
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 126: “Big” Roger Matheus April 17, 2017
- Fresh Content Day 46: The Kevin Smith Post April 15, 2017
- Corn Nation’s Five Heart Podcast Episode 31: Husker Spring Game and More April 15, 2017