What do Garth Brooks, Butch Walker and Prince have in common besides being musicians? Judging by the title of this episode of Positive Cynicism, you can probably figure it out. @chadsmart gives his take on why he considers these three artists three of the greatest performers he’s seen live. In addition, Chad pimps some of his favorite podcasts to listen to at work.
About The Author
- Positive Cynicism Ep 32: Question Everything with Tom Skull February 20, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 57: Patrick Gerhart on Nebrasketball February 19, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 170: Skullbuster Wrestlecast February 19, 2018
- Positive Cynicism Ep 31: Run Forrest Run February 14, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 169: Rasslin’ Ramblings February 12, 2018