Continuing the discussion from EP. 65: Judging the Past, @chadsmart is joined by once again by Eric Bennett to discuss using standards and morals of 2018 when viewing movies from the past. Is it fair to label teen comedies from the ’80s as sex crimes on film? Is it acceptable to write off derogatory speech as just a product of the time? These topics and others examined as Chad and Eric cover their history as pop culture connoisseurs to see if they’ve view items from their youth differently today.
About The Author
- Nerds United Episode 129: Cape Comic Con, Game of Thrones, Avengers Endgame April 24, 2019
- Positive Cynicism EP. 89: Talk About the Report …. Mueller …. Mueller. April 23, 2019
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 231: Using the Force in Wrestling April 22, 2019
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 121: Spring Game, Husker Baseball, and Dot’s Pretzels April 19, 2019
- Positive Cynicism EP. 88: All 31 NHL Arenas April 16, 2019