On this week’s episode, @chadsmart is joined by Associate Professor of Communication, Travis Yates as they discuss if college is worth the cost or if everyone even needs to go to college. Several pros and cons are discussed as they try to determine what is the best option for today’s students.
About The Author
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 126: Husker Heavy Lifters and Memorial Stadium Beer May 24, 2019
- Positive Cynicism EP. 93: Poli-ticked Off May 21, 2019
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 235: 20 Minutes of Ranting May 20, 2019
- Nerds United Episode 132: Batman, Rescue Rangers, Theater Etiquette May 17, 2019
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 125: Husker Football Gateway Games, The Wizard of Oz, and a Ruined Mother’s Day May 17, 2019