It’s a new episode as Hoss Reuter sits across the table (a couple states away) to talk some Nebraska football.
On this episode:
- The road win at Illinois, and Greg’s super good time.
- Looking ahead to the Wisconsin Ditch Weasels.
- Hoss and several other members of the Corn Nation family getting together this week.
- Chili and cinnamon rolls and why it’s are WRONG (and why it should remind you of Wisconsin running all over Nebraska in 2014)!
- What’s Hoss’s favorite “unsung hero” offensive scheme?
It’s a big weekend in Lincoln with a look at the past (the 1997 National Championship team being honored) and a glimpse into the possible future with some big-name recruits in attendance.
Last but certainly not least…WIN THE DAMN GAME!