After a two week hiatus (aka mandatory therapy), @chadsmart returns with the latest installment of Positive Cynicism to share his slanted views on society. This week Chad looks at the United airline overbook flight situation which saw a passenger dragged off a plane instead of leaving voluntarily when asked. In typical cynical fashion, Chad explains why he thinks the general public overreacted and why viral outrage reflects poorly on society.
About The Author
- Positive Cynicism EP. 15: San Diego Comic Con Recap July 28, 2017
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 140: Ask My 1-2-3 Cents July 24, 2017
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 139: Tito Santana July 17, 2017
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 138: Buff Bagwell July 10, 2017
- Positive Cynicism Ep 14: Feminism – Expert Opinions July 4, 2017