With the Academy Awards behind us, Chad Smart finally saw the movie Faye Dunaway named Best Picture of 2016, La La Land. True to form for Chad, he did not share the sentiments of most of the people who saw the Ryan Gosling/Emma Stone musical tribute to Los Angeles. Find out why the movie didn’t live up to the hype and whether movies today will be fondly remembered in 20 years. The Question of the Week deals with choice superpowers.
About The Author
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 165: Stride Cup Round 1 January 15, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 52: Hooch and Hoss Sit in a Diner January 12, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 164: Samoa Joe January 8, 2018
- Corn Nation’s Five Heart Podcast Episode 51: Nebrasketball with David McGee January 6, 2018
- Positive Cynicism Ep 27: Charitable New Year January 2, 2018