With the Academy Awards behind us, Chad Smart finally saw the movie Faye Dunaway named Best Picture of 2016, La La Land. True to form for Chad, he did not share the sentiments of most of the people who saw the Ryan Gosling/Emma Stone musical tribute to Los Angeles. Find out why the movie didn’t live up to the hype and whether movies today will be fondly remembered in 20 years. The Question of the Week deals with choice superpowers.
About The Author
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 209: Random Wrestling Road Trip November 19, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 100!!! Bah Gawd! That’s a winner! November 16, 2018
- POSITIVE CYNICISM EP. 66: JUDGING THE POP CULTURE PAST November 13, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 208: That Didn’t Age Well November 12, 2018
- Nerds United Episode 112: HE’S A SKRULL!!! November 9, 2018