@chadsmart has come up with a crazy idea for 2018. He will attempt to run a half marathon in October. Is it possible to go from couch potato to runner in eight months? He’ll either succeed or have to listen to @kevinhunsperger mock him for the next 10 years. In the latest installment of Positive Cynicism, Chad tells why he’s setting this goal and what he hopes to accomplish. It’s not just a personal goal, he’s also hoping to raise money for St. Jude’s Hospital. This is step one on a thousand step journey. Question Everything. Do something positive.
About The Author
- Nerds United Episode 109: West of Oz Strikes Back October 20, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 96: Losing to Northwestern and the Chair Trophy October 19, 2018
- Nerds United Episode 108: To and From Babble-On October 15, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 204: ‘T-Dog’ Jerry Travelstead October 15, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 95: Nebraska-Northwestern Preview with InsideNU October 11, 2018