@chadsmart has come up with a crazy idea for 2018. He will attempt to run a half marathon in October. Is it possible to go from couch potato to runner in eight months? He’ll either succeed or have to listen to @kevinhunsperger mock him for the next 10 years. In the latest installment of Positive Cynicism, Chad tells why he’s setting this goal and what he hopes to accomplish. It’s not just a personal goal, he’s also hoping to raise money for St. Jude’s Hospital. This is step one on a thousand step journey. Question Everything. Do something positive.
About The Author
- POSITIVE CYNICISM EP54: SEQUELITIS August 14, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 195: Sam Hunter, GM August 13, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 81: Cross Examination of Zach Grunder August 11, 2018
- Nerds United Episode 102: Ask the Nerds August 8, 2018
- POSITIVE CYNICISM EP. 53: WHEN CELEBRITIES OFFEND August 7, 2018