Continuing the review of music released in 1991, @chadsmart and @MikeDeKalb (www.hockeytransplant.com) turn the attention from rap to hair metal and discuss a genre on its last legs. With an emerging change in musical landscape as well as lack of album releases from major hair metal stalwarts, looking back it’s easy to see the writing was on the (bathroom) wall. Even with Guns N Roses and Metallica releasing three of the biggest albums of the year, party rock was about to be replaced by a more somber ideology.
About The Author
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 89: Time to Preview the Michigan Wolverines September 20, 2018
- POSITIVE CYNICISM EP. 58: QUESTION EVERYTHING; TOM HARNESS September 18, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 200: The Clip Show September 17, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 88: Reviewing Nebraska’s Loss to Troy September 16, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 87: Previewing Saturday vs Troy September 14, 2018