In this BRAND NEW EPISODE of Nerds United, Greg and Co-Host of the YEEEAAARRR Mike regale each other with tales of alcohol foolishness from days gone by. We also talk about our favorite Halloween candy, haunted houses and a slew of nerdy topics. Let’s run down the list.
- Marvel Civil War vs MCU’s Civil War
- Mark Millar’s Huck
- Marvel and Netflix
- The Immortal Iron Fist
- Luke Cage
- Heroes for Hire…?
- The Flash (aka the Scarlet Speedster aka the Fastest Man Alive)
- Rejection from Pro Wrestling Tees (insert sad face here)
- Support Kevin from My 1-2-3 Cents the Podcast and HIS PWT’s store HERE!
- Wolverine: The Long Night – the serial podcast for ANYONE who enjoys a good murder mystery
- Tom and Jim’s Top 5
As always, friends, we appreciate your support and love those who give it. We hope you enjoy this episode and all of our episodes. And while you support us for FREE, we encourage you to support others carving their own path in independent content creation. With that in mind, PLEASE consider supporting West of Oz on Kickstarter. You have only seven more days to lend your support. This is a great project. I (Greg) have personally supported it twice in the past and have done so again. If you need a refresher of what you get with the West of Oz story, please go back and listen to Episode 109 in the archives. Here’s the link to the Kickstarter. It’s a great way to help others realize their dreams.
And since you’re such great people, please enjoy this picture we discussed in the episode about me as the illegitimate fifth member of MuDvAyNe back in 2003 when I was a wee lad of 21.