Chikara Pro’s 2015 King of Trios is in the books, and Chad was there for all three nights of action. He explains to Kevin how the tournament works and shares some of his favorite memories from the event. There was plenty of action Friday, Saturday and Sunday that saw not just the best from Chikara in the ring, but also around the world. Plus there were a handful of blasts from the past.
About The Author
- Positive Cynicism EP 50: Comic Con 2018 Preview July 17, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 191: Superfan Goldust July 16, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 77: Cross Examining a Volleyball Guru July 14, 2018
- Positive Cynicism EP49: Do Something Positive July 10, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 190: The Pounce Seen ‘Round the World July 9, 2018