Chikara Pro’s 2015 King of Trios is in the books, and Chad was there for all three nights of action. He explains to Kevin how the tournament works and shares some of his favorite memories from the event. There was plenty of action Friday, Saturday and Sunday that saw not just the best from Chikara in the ring, but also around the world. Plus there were a handful of blasts from the past.
About The Author
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 126: Husker Heavy Lifters and Memorial Stadium Beer May 24, 2019
- Positive Cynicism EP. 93: Poli-ticked Off May 21, 2019
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 235: 20 Minutes of Ranting May 20, 2019
- Nerds United Episode 132: Batman, Rescue Rangers, Theater Etiquette May 17, 2019
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 125: Husker Football Gateway Games, The Wizard of Oz, and a Ruined Mother’s Day May 17, 2019