After a week that saw a “comedienne” post a picture of her holding the severed head of Donald Trump then play the victim card after near universal backlash, and another terrorist attack in London, host @chadsmart has reached his breaking point with the level of hate in the world. Instead of going with the initial reaction of being “mad as hell and not going to take it anymore,” Chad implores listeners to “be excellent to one another” and tells a story about how seeing New Kids On the Block at the Hollywood Bowl helped erase negative feelings and spread positivity.
About The Author
October 29, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 112: Valentine’s Night with the Guys February 15, 2019
- Positive Cynicism EP. 79: Realism vs. Escapism February 12, 2019
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 221: Wrestling’s best couples February 11, 2019
- Nerds United Episode 121: The Podcast that Casts February 8, 2019
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 111: Nebrasketball Makes Us Sad February 8, 2019