After a week that saw a “comedienne” post a picture of her holding the severed head of Donald Trump then play the victim card after near universal backlash, and another terrorist attack in London, host @chadsmart has reached his breaking point with the level of hate in the world. Instead of going with the initial reaction of being “mad as hell and not going to take it anymore,” Chad implores listeners to “be excellent to one another” and tells a story about how seeing New Kids On the Block at the Hollywood Bowl helped erase negative feelings and spread positivity.
About The Author
- Nerds United Episode 108: To and From Babble-On October 15, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 204: ‘T-Dog’ Jerry Travelstead October 15, 2018
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 95: Nebraska-Northwestern Preview with InsideNU October 11, 2018
- POSITIVE CYNICISM EP. 61: SOUNDTRACKS October 11, 2018
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 203: Locker Room Melee October 8, 2018