Independent wrestler Pokerface has been inside the squared circle for 18 years. He’s wrestled all over including USWA, Mid-South and even WWE. He shares stories from his career as well as his thoughts on the recent lawsuit against the WWE from the widow of King Mabel, the Mid-South Coliseum and the WWE Hall of Fame. It’s an insightful discussion you won’t want to miss.
About The Author
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 126: Husker Heavy Lifters and Memorial Stadium Beer May 24, 2019
- Positive Cynicism EP. 93: Poli-ticked Off May 21, 2019
- My 1-2-3 Cents Episode 235: 20 Minutes of Ranting May 20, 2019
- Nerds United Episode 132: Batman, Rescue Rangers, Theater Etiquette May 17, 2019
- Five Heart Podcast Episode 125: Husker Football Gateway Games, The Wizard of Oz, and a Ruined Mother’s Day May 17, 2019