The other guys took the episode off… and LEFT ME IN CHARGE!
It’s a bad idea. I’m horrible at the intro. I’m horrible at the outro. Hopefully I got the audio right. [Editor’s Note – Jon did a great job. And “Five Heart is all the Heart you need.” – GM]
I am joined by Jill and Beth and we talk a lot about volleyball.
These are just few of the wonderful things we discussed:
- The Big Ten will be really tough again next year
- John Cook – how old he is and how long he’ll coach
- Who might replace John Cook as the next head volleyball coach at Nebraska
- And a couple of guesses on who might be the new assistant coach to replace
- Kayla Banworth becoming yet another Cook assistant to get a Division I head coach position
Also…. Beth tells us a lot of technical details about how hard players can hit a volleyball. I make comparisons to college pitchers and how they might have three good pitches. A hitter in volleyball can have over 20 different ways she can hit the ball. Maybe 40!
Be sure to “Use Your Voice” and became a part of the show by calling (402) 327-1830. Or Facebook and Twitter, which are below.
The Five Heart Podcast publishes each Friday morning, and if you subscribe to the show on one of the following podcast apps, will arrive on your device or playlist automatically.
PodBean – Apple Podcasts – Google Play – Stitcher – Spotify!
The Five Heart Podcast Shop
The Five Heart Podcast Twitter
The Five Heart Podcast Facebook Page
The Corn Nation Twitter
The Corn Nation Facebook Page
The Jittery Monkey Facebook Page
The Jittery Monkey Twitter